Application Support Analyst
Sopra Banking Software is one of the fastest growing global Fintech companies, featured in IDC Fintech Top 100 Rankings! We build the technology that powers the world’s best financial institutions, enabling millions of people to access better financial services.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive culture where all our people can be themselves and succeed on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a confidential consumer credit check and DBS check. This is a straight forward credit check for CCJ’s, bankruptcy and a criminal record check, however if you wish to know more about what is or is not acceptable please ask our recruitment team.
Sopra Banking Software is seeking a number of Application Support Analysts as part of expanding their capability for delivering excellent service to customers for a range of newly developed products on leading technologies.
Ideal candidates will exhibit;
- A good understanding of both web based and desktop Client Server architectures
- Organisational, verbal and written skills
- A strong analytical/problem solving ability
- A Solid Software/Technical grounding
- An ability to communicate complex technical issues and solutions to an audience with a wide range of technical ability, through various means
- Be degree educated in a technology or computer science discipline
- Hold an ITIL qualification
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience in a variety of the following;
- SQL databases and PL/SQL
- 3GL or 4GL programming language such as Powerbuilder.
- C#, Angular JS, XML
- REST APIs using JSON
- code versioning tools such as Git
- back-end programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, .NET) and appropriate frameworks (e.g. Node, Django, Spring)
It would also be beneficial to have knowledge of financial service software but this is not essential.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including a 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme (buy one get one free), an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and an openness to discussing flexible working arrangements, plus many more excellent benefits.
Salary up to £26,000 p/a