Sopra Banking Software is one of the fastest growing global Fintech companies, featured in IDC Fintech Top 100 Rankings! We build the technology that powers the world’s best financial institutions, enabling millions of people to access better financial services.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive culture where all our people can be themselves and succeed on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a confidential consumer credit check and DBS check. This is a straight forward credit check for CCJ’s, bankruptcy and a criminal record check, however if you wish to know more about what is or is not acceptable please ask our recruitment team.
Sopra Banking has an opportunity to join one of the leading Financial Software Providers to work as a Project Manager on a large client account based in the North East. It will be a high profile, complex and fast paced programme of work so please detail your experience clearly on your CV before applying. This is a really good opportunity to get into a fantastic and positive team and make your mark.
Sopra Banking Software are an inclusive employer and this role can support flexible working arrangements. We are currently supporting remote working however, our office location for this role is Durham, or Sheffield offices combined with on premise.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Successful Project Management experience
- They hold a current Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, etc)
- The successful management of IT projects – clearly detailed on CV
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience of standard PM responsibilities
- Project planning
- Monitoring and reporting
- Risk & Issue management
- Budget tracking
- Change management, etc
- Experience of stakeholder management and building positive relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of face to face customer interaction
- Adhering to and supporting a governance framework
- Experience of working within a large, complex ecosystem
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Experience of managing projects in the financial industry, ideally in retail banking
- Management of software projects
- Line management of direct reports
- Supplier / 3rd party management
- Programme management
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including a 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme (buy one get one free), an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and an openness to discussing flexible working arrangements, plus many more excellent benefits.