Senior Project Manager
Sopra Banking Software is one of the fastest growing global Fintech companies, featured in IDC Fintech Top 100 Rankings! We build the technology that powers the world’s best financial institutions, enabling millions of people to access better financial services.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive culture where all our people can be themselves and succeed on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a confidential consumer credit check and DBS check. This is a straight forward credit check for CCJ’s, bankruptcy and a criminal record check, however if you wish to know more about what is or is not acceptable please ask our recruitment team.
Sopra Banking Software has an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading financial software providers as a Senior Project Manager to work on a variety of client accounts.
As a Senior Project Manager you will hold a high profile with both internal stakeholders and our client base. You will be Project Managing complex and fast paced work so this opportunity would suit someone with five years Project Management within the financial services sector. This is a really good opportunity to get into a fantastic and positive team and make your mark.
Sopra Banking Software are an inclusive employer and this role can support flexible working arrangements. We are currently supporting remote working however, our office locations are Sheffield and Dunstable combined with on premise working.
Required skills and experience:
- Successful Project Management experience
- The successful management of projects within the financial services sector
- Proven record of managing software product implementations
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience of standard PM responsibilities
- Project planning
- Forecasting and estimating
- Monitoring and reporting
- Risk & Issue management
- Finance management and budgeting
- Change management
- Experience of stakeholder management and building positive relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of face to face customer interaction
- Adhering to and supporting a governance framework
- Experience of working within a large, complex ecosystem
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
Desirable skills we can provide training on:
- Have an understanding of mortgages and mortgage products
- Current Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
- Supplier / 3rd party management
- Project Managed technical works around Cloud migration and AWS.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy a market competitive salary and our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including a 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme (buy one get one free), an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and an openness to discussing flexible working arrangements, plus many more excellent benefits.