Client Relationship Manager
Sopra Banking Software are proud to be an inclusive employer. At Sopra Banking Software, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal information will be treated as confidential according to the Equality act.
Sopra Banking Software works with banks, building societies and other financial services institutions across the world. We help them to develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. Using our suite of digital banking products and services enables these organisations to deliver remarkable financial services to their clients.
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
NOTE: Upon application please be sure to also submit a cover letter provding further detail on how your skill set aligns with the role, what you can bring to the team and why you want the position.
What will the role involve?
- Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
- Responsible for understanding, monitoring and implementing the contractual terms and service level agreement.
- Acknowledging customers promptly and treating them in a courteous manner
- Maintaining a working knowledge of each client and their business
- Producing documentation after any client meetings, summarising any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Communicate and represent client goals, requirements and interests internally with production and development teams
- Work closely with account managers to help drive the strategic success of clients
- Maintain control systems to ensure accurate representation of client health
- Manage each customer’s backlog, accurately set expectations and deliver to timelines
- Lead client account review meetings and ensure preparation for the meetings has been completed before the meeting
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Strong customer service ethic
- Work well in a team setting
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Ability to manage risk
- Proactive, highly self-motivated and organised
- Flexibility as there may be travel involved
- Comfortable approaching people
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and explain these in simple terms
- Able to run basic Linux commands
- One to two years’ experience in a customer facing, or similar, role.
- We would also be interested in hearing from individuals with relevant University degrees who would like to start get first-hand experience in a customer/operational role.
Sopra Banking Software are a certified Great Place to Work!
We offer flexible – hybrid working model of 2 days in office and 3 days working from home. All employees are supported to work from home with DSE assessments and IT equipment where required to be fully productive when remote working.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy a market competitive salary of £26,000-£28,000 and our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 25 days holiday with an option to buy up to 5 more, a 6% pension contribution, a buy one get one free employee share scheme, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and we offer flexible working arrangements to all employees, plus many more excellent benefits.
We take pride in rewarding our colleagues through Summer parties, treat days in the offices, and a social budget for each department.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a confidential consumer credit check and DBS check. This is a straight forward credit check for CCJ’s, bankruptcy and a criminal record check, however if you wish to know more about what is or is not acceptable please ask our recruitment team.