Customer Service Manager
Sopra Banking Software are proud to be an inclusive employer. At Sopra Banking Software, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal information will be treated as confidential according to the Equality act.
Sopra Banking Software works with banks, building societies and other financial services institutions across the world. We help them to develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. Using our suite of digital banking products and services enables these organisations to deliver remarkable financial services to their clients.
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram or visit www.soprabanking.com
Sopra Banking Software UK are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to deliver excellence to our customers and augment our existing enthusiastic team.
Reporting into our Head of Customer Experience, the Customer Service Manager will be working within the Customer Success team. This UK role is to ensure our Sopra teams deliver, and you enhance the customer experience.
We are looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial approach, and the successful addition to our team should be passionate about our customers.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer facing skills and be full of energy and proactivity to drive engagement on our software to ensure success for our customers and their business.
The role will expose the successful Customer Service Manager to working with key stakeholders within our expanding blue chip customer base, to deliver the high-quality services that Sopra Banking Software strives for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular service reviews at customer sites.
- Ensuring our support services teams deliver to our customers in accordance with our contractual commitments, to ultimately exceed customer expectations.
- Proactively manage issues and risks to avoid customer complaints, and escalations
- Continually monitor performance on behalf of the customers against formal and informal SLA/XLA, and take action to prevent and correct non-performance
- To conduct monthly profitability reviews of customers.
- Adopt the appropriate methods and processes of Sopra Banking Software.
- Work with others to improve quality across the company.
- Discussion of Service review reports and root cause analyses following closure of incidents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of driving customer success, while fostering and driving a culture of customer-centricity.
- Excellent organising and time management skills.
- Proven success in working to Service or Experience Level Agreements ideally within a Service Delivery organisation.
- Experience within the fields of problem and change management. (preferable)
- Willing to work flexibly, responding to service issues when they occur.
- ITIL qualified preferable
- Conducting service reviews and delivering service reporting
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal, including presenting)
- Willing to travel periodically to meet clients
- Positive attitude
If you do not have all of the above experience or skills, we would still like to hear from you.
Sopra Banking Software are a certified Great Place to Work!
We offer flexible – hybrid working model of 2 days in office and 3 days working from home. All employees are supported to work from home with DSE assessments and IT equipment where required to be fully productive when remote working.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy a market competitive salary and our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 25 days holiday with an option to buy up to 5 more, a 6% pension contribution, a buy one get one free employee share scheme, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and we offer flexible working arrangements to all employees, plus many more excellent benefits.
We take pride in rewarding our colleagues through Summer parties, treat days in the offices, and a social budget for each department.
Salary range of £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.