Sopra Banking Software are proud to be an inclusive employer. At Sopra Banking Software, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal information will be treated as confidential according to the Equality act.
Sopra Banking Software works with banks, building societies and other financial services institutions across the world. We help them to develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. Using our suite of digital banking products and services enables these organisations to deliver remarkable financial services to their clients.
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram or visit www.soprabanking.com
Sopra Banking Software is recruiting for an experienced PMO Analyst, with a financial services or Managed Service background, to join our SaaS & Cloud Services (S&CS) Function, who manage and maintain core banking solutions for a number of financial services clients.
Reporting to the Head of SaaS &Cloud Services, you will be a member of our Central PMO guild who are focussed on providing internal support to ongoing business activities and service improvement initiatives. The PMO Analyst has a strong administrative element to it with an emphasis on building relationships with the key stakeholders of the business.
Central PMO is the information hub for projects and programmes within the portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. Your role will be to leverage the standards and processess from the guild, and apply them into S&CS.
The primary role of the PMO Analyst is to support the Head of S&CS and the Management team in the successful completion of the following areas. You will be given assignments under these areas to own.
- Creating and maintaining a portfolio view of commitments
- Portfolio / project resourcing and financial management & publication of financial data
- Tracking status of deliverables and milestones;
- Supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables;
- Operational risk and issue co-ordination;
- Monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service;
- Coordination of the regular operational reporting cycles, including KPI data gathering
- Co-ordination of Governance arrangements, such as Project Reviews, workshops etc
At times the PMO Analyst may be asked to provide project support, when this is the case this will include, amongst other things:
- Ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date.
- Provide regular project status updates.
- Help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business systems to meet identified business requirements.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate most of the below attributes. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, or are just starting your career; personal development is important to us, and we’ll consider working with candidates to upskill in certain areas.
- Demonstratable experience of working in a PMO or Business Support function
- Desirable to have a background in Financial Services, Software Delivery, or Managed Services
- Demonstratable attention to detail
- Strong management information (MI) background who can use data to tell a story
- Structred approach to solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored to a range of stakeholder seniority audiences
- Microsoft Office ecosystem experience, with PowerBI skills being desirable, but not essential.
Sopra Banking Software are a certified Great Place to Work!
We offer flexible – hybrid working model of 2 days in office and 3 days working from home. All employees are supported to work from home with DSE assessments and IT equipment where required to be fully productive when remote working.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy a market competitive salary and our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 25 days holiday with an option to buy up to 5 more, a 6% pension contribution, a buy one get one free employee share scheme, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and we offer flexible working arrangements to all employees, plus many more excellent benefits.
We take pride in rewarding our colleagues through Summer parties, treat days in the offices, and a social budget for each department.
Salary circa £40,000 p/a depending on skills and experience.